Servilan through Sun Chemical offers a portfolio of materials for the manufacture of Electroluminescent (EL) panels.
The range also includes a number of products that can be molded or formed for the production of IME (In Mold Electronics)Phosphor Inks
- We manufacture a range of various coloured Phosphor Pastes that are controlled to colours of CIE 1931 using x,y parameters
- Phosphour inks are available in thermoplastic or thermoset type depending on application requirements
- Thermoplastic silver pastes
- Flexible and strong silver pastes to contact onto ITO coated polymer fi lms, some of which can be moulded and formed for IME applications
- Thermoplastic and thermoset Dielectric pastes exhibiting the best refl ectance and high capacitance that is needed for EL panel production
- A transparent conductive ink for reverse-build EL panels
- Suitable for applications using opaque substrates for backlight applications
Electroluminescent Products, Materials for panel production
Sun Chemical Electronic Materials offers a range of inks and pastes for the Electroluminescent market. We manufacture a full range of various coloured Phosphor Pastes that are controlled to colours of CIE 1931 using x,y parameters. Our Dielectric pastes exhibit the best reflectance and high capacitance that is needed. We have the most flexible and the strongest silver pastes to contact onto ITO coated polymer films which can be moulded and formed. We have highly Conductive Carbon Pastes that can act as low cost EL electrodes. This can be complemented with a silver layer for larger EL panels. Our pastes provide high brightness and long life panels. A range of thermoset and thermoplastic versions are available depending on moisture resistance and whether you are looking to produce 3D shaped EL panels.
Our thermoplastic binder systems provides a higher light output, reduces current consumption, and allows scope for in-mold electronics (IME) applications. Our thermoset binder systems provides films particularly resistant against humidity.
|Phosphor Inks||MOQ (kg)|
|Thermoplastic Blue/Green Phosphor Paste C2180704D2||90374280||0,5|
|Thermoset Blue/Green Phosphor Paste C2061027P13||90374210||0,5|
|Thermoset Blue/Green & Blue Phosphor Paste C2080211P2||90374216||0,5|
|Thermoplastic Blue Phosphor Paste C2180711D1||90374281||0,5|
|Thermoset Blue Phosphor Paste C2061027P15||90374211||0,5|
|Thermoset Orange Phosphor Paste C2070126P4||90374268||0,5|
|Thermoplastic Green Phosphor Paste C2180627D3||90374279||0,5|
|Thermoset Green Phosphor Paste C2070209P5||90374213||0,5|
|Thermoplastic Green Phosphor Paste C2171122D2||90374228||0,5|
|Thermoset White Phosphor Paste C2101125P4||91588895||0,5|
|Thermoset White Phosphor Paste C2070126P5||90374212||0,5|
|Thermoset White Phosphor Paste C2180612D1||90374277||0,5|
You can make the brightest white lamp by using Blue/Green & Blue C2080211P2 + White D2070209P6 + Pink Dielectric D2090130P5.
Lamps constructed in this way have a pale pink colour when switched off. If back-lighting an image that will also be viewed under ambient light, this can cause lighter parts of that image to also appear pale pink in ambient light.
EL Silver Ink
|EL Silver Ink||MOQ (kg)|
|Thermoplastic Silver Paste C2180423D2||91649152||0,5|
|Thermoplastic Silver Paste C2180423D2||91621293||1|
EL Dielectric Inks
|EL Dielectric Inks||MOQ (kg)|
|Thermoplastic White Dielectric Paste D2180423D3||91621345||1|
|Thermoset White Dielectric Paste D2070209P6||91588892||1|
|Thermoset Pink Dielectric Paste D2090130P5||90374236||10|
EL Transparent Conductive Ink
Suitable for Reverse Buildings where you require to use opaque substrates like CT4 polyester, stainless steel or any other substrate. Most backlight applications will require this product if you intend to emit EL light upwards and away from the substrate and not through a transparent substrate like ITO.
|Transparent Conductive Ink C2100629D1||91588893||1|
New 3D Mouldable and Formable EL inks for IME (In Mould Electronics)
In-Mold-Electronics (IME) is a revolutionary new way of integrating electronics into plastics. It opens up immense possibilities for product designers and electronics manufactures to create 3D contoured smart electronic surfaces. IME enables the production of ergonomic, lightweight and durable parts through cost-effective manufacturing processes requiring less assembly and fewer moving parts. As a long-time supplier into In-Mold Decoration (IMD) and Film-Insert Molding (FIM) applications, Sun Chemical is well positioned within the value chain for appliances, automotive, industrial and medical electronics markets. With the new generation of Sun Chemical’s IME electronic inks, you can now integrate 3D electroluminescent class electronic materials that can withstand even the harshest conditions of the injection molding process.
- Sun Chemical’s IME materials are optimized for various applications, including automotive, appliances, consumer electronics, wearables and medical devices.
- Conductive IME silver inks deliver best balance between electrical performance and 3D formability as well as cost-effectiveness and direct over-molding capabilities.
- Sun Chemical delivers extensive technical expertise with the individual process steps for IME and proven capability to optimize ink stacks that can meet even the most challenging 3D forming and circuit design requirements.
- IME phosphor and dielectrics have excellent formability, they are globally available as thermally curable inks.
- Any phosphors colors can be developed.
|IME Blue/Green Phosphor Paste C2180704D2||90374280||0,5|
|IME Blue Phosphor Paste C2180711D1||90374281||0,5|
|IME Green Phosphor Paste C2180627D3||90374279||0,5|
|IME Silver Paste C2180423D2||91649152||0,5|
|IME Silver Paste C2180423D2||91621293||1|
|IME White Dielectric Paste D2180423D3||91621345||1|
Recuerda que te asesoramos y buscamos el producto que necesites sin ningún compromiso
¡llámanos o escríbenos!.